The Countryside International School (CIS) is co-educational English Medium School and woven around the framework of ‘Rebuild with Rigor, Retool with Relevance, Restore the Relationships’. The School rests on the trivet of Wisdom, Values and Tradition in order to promote and practice empathy in education and cultivate creative confidence in students.
The sprawling 3-acre campus of CIS, houses science Spacious Smart Classrooms, Learning Planets, Language Lab, Math Lab, Science Lab, Hi-tech Computer Labs, Library, Amphitheatre, Art Studio, Music Studio and Recording Lab, Robotics Lab, Design and Technology Lab, Engineering Workshop, Auditorium, Band Corner, Thought corner, Dining area and playground.
It strives and aspires to grow several manifolds to render quality education to its students. This is one of the schools in the country that tries to keep up with the changing trends in the curriculum.
CIS endeavors to help young minds achieve academic excellence while staying grounded in morals and ethics. The school encourages each student to discover his latent talent and put it to use to serve the community.
The school believes in providing quality education through care, compassion and attention. The management strongly believes and takes the onus of moulding each child to be a better individual- at the physical, spiritual and emotional level.
- The focus in Pre Primary classes is on cognitive development and enhancement of the language and interpersonal skills.
- The school has designed and implemented a unique user-centred curriculum for the pre primary section, ‘KIBBUTZIM’ and Grade 1 & 2 named as LEARNING PLANETS which focuses on quality of learning and student well-being and grooming of child to live life.
- The school aims at an education which is person-oriented, professional or work-oriented and social and culture-related. It imparts education with an international outlook and aims at achieving Universal Brotherhood.
- It has a vibrant curriculum due to the students’ active involvement in experiments, project work, and other assignment works.
- Educational trips are part of the school’s learning program.
- Provides opportunities for students to learn with hands-on experiments and projects.
- Our curriculum, centred on the Syllabus prescribed by the NCERT/CBSE, focuses on the individual needs of learners. We wish to nurture global citizens of the 21st century, who will be alert and responsive to vital issues in their own time and space.
- The school campus has been designed to provide children with excellent facilities to play learn and develop.
- The fully developed and well-stocked library has reference books for all subjects and ages, a healthy mix of fiction and non-fiction and a full-fledged Graded Reading program that supplements a child’s growth at every stage
- The school’s sports and games facilities include three basketball courts, a football field, a volleyball court, a table tennis area, a kho-kho field and indoor spaces for gymnastics, yoga, karate, skating, etc.
- The Life Skills activities offered by the school encourages creativity and adventure among students and educate them about Health & Nutrition, world around us, polishes their personal skills, empowers them to be self reliant, develop empathy towards community services, hunt their own aptitude and train them to be productive for the Nation.
- Other facilities include a Recording Studio for music, Art Studio for developing Art, Dance studio, Amphitheatre for developing creative performance amongst students
- The school is also equipped with a Computer lab to expose students to the actual world of computers which is equipped with laptops, a Robo Zone for exposure to Robotics, Math lab to develop a taste for creative math, a well developed science lab to learn hands on science through experiments.
- It also offers outreach programs, nature conservation, waste management system, water harvesting programs, solar panels to conserve energy and more
- The school has well-designed and well-maintained classrooms to provide students with a stimulating learning environment.
- The school has a large playground with amenities for different sports and extracurricular activities and organizing school events.
CIS is a school that blends tradition, technology and best teaching practices to acquire wisdom and mold their students into socially responsible and well educated adults. The Countryside International school [CIS] is formed under the Siddhnath Education Trust.
- The school admits students from Nursery and proposes till 12th
- The school follows the CBSE syllabus.
- The student-teacher ratio in this school is 32:1 in Pre Primary and 40:1 in Primary
- This school follows the co-ed classroom set-up
The school provides ample opportunities for the holistic and all-round development of every child attending the school.
Its unique points are:-
- CIS has Well-ventilated classrooms that are conducive to learning.
- A large playground and a library that ensures that its students are well read.
- A canteen that serves fresh, nutritious and well planned wholesome food.
- A Sick Bay for treating people.
CIS has developed a unique concept of ‘RAM MALL’ (HONESTY MALL) wherein products for students use will be displayed with the price tag and a cash box. The students may pick the products which they intend to buy and drop in the exact change (cash) into the Cash box. The uniqueness is that this mall is not supervised by anyone. The collection against the sale will decide the Honesty of the students. This mall intends to inculcate the basic value of Honesty in the CIS Scholars which the CIS Students may develop in life.
The collection of Ram Mall against the cost of products will be announced on the last day in the School Assembly, which will be indicative of percentage of Honesty in students, thereby motivating the students to understand and imbibe the concept of honesty, which is one of the core value of life.
Countryside International School has four houses namely Rig-Veda, Samaveda, Yajuraveda and Atharvaveda based on four Vedas CIS has the name of Four Vedas as its House Names. CIS aspires to imbibe in their Students the Knowledge of Team spirit, learning to Collaborate with others. The Houses are based on our theme of Tradition. Each house will impart some Principles of Life, leading for the general development of the Students.
Rig-Veda symbolises Wisdom; Samaveda symbolises Creativity; Yajuraveda symbolises Action and
Atharvaveda symbolises Prayer
The idea in not merely to compete, but to celebrate each others’ presence in the School, overall growth and development in a healthy environment.